† The_Beginning_Of_The_End.Tk †
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
† The_Beginning_Of_The_End.Tk †

† His Infernal Majesty †

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Nuevo disco de Negative

AutorMensaje
earendil666
Admin
earendil666

Cantidad de envíos : 364
Canción : When Love & Death Embrace
Ocupación : A mi bola

Nuevo disco de Negative Empty
MensajeTema: Nuevo disco de Negative   Nuevo disco de Negative EmptyDom Abr 20, 2008 10:17 pm

NEGATIVE ANNOUNCES NEW GUITARIST AND NEW ALBUM!

One of the most successful Finnish rock acts Negative will release their fourth album "Karma Killer" on May 7th. With the previous three albums Negative have topped the Finnish album- and singles charts and toured around the world playing hundreds of shows. At the end of 2007 the band was voted the best Finnish act in MTV's Video Music Awards, once again showing the size and dedication of their fanbase. In January 2008 Negative released "In The Eye Of The Hurricane", a double-disc DVD covering their career so far. The DVD has achieved gold sales in Finland.

"Won't Let Go" is the first single from the new album, showcasing the band's natural progress: there are fresh elements in the mix, but the song still sounds like Negative. The album was produced by Mikko Karmila who has previously worked with Finnish heavyweights Nightwish and Children Of Bodom. The album will be released in Scandinavia on May 7th, releases for the rest of Europe and Japan will follow later in the spring.

With the new album Negative will also announce their new guitar player Gary who will replace Sir Christus, who parted ways with the band at the beginning of 2008. "I've known the guys for about seven years, played at the same gigs with them with my own band etc., so when Negative was in need of a guitar player, Antti (NGT's bass player) asked me to come up and try out with them, as they thought that I could fit into the band pretty nicely. Everything's gone well so far, the mood inside the band is great and it just feel natural", says Gary.
https://thebeginningoftheend.activoforo.com

Nuevo disco de Negative
Página 1 de 1.